17 Feb 2014

Book Review / My Name is Rapunzel by KC Hilton

My tale has been told again and again, and I’ve heard each one. Except for my hair, I barely recognize the pitiful renditions. 

Muddled versions, crafted to entertain laughing children…but the children wouldn’t have laughed if they’d known the real story. It wasn't their fault. They didn't know the truth. Nobody did.

My name is Rapunzel. I will tell you my story. I will tell you the truth.


Published:     22nd November 2013
Publisher:  Createsspace Independent
Goodreads :  Click here
Series:  Not part of a series
Source:  Review Copy from Author
Review:   10 out of 10


What I loved about this story...

I LOVED this book.  I have to admit that this is the first book I have read that relates to Rapunzel and this was a fantatic book to start off this new obsession with!  This book has such a lot of history and background to the story of Rapunzel.  One of my favourite things about this story is actually the love interests of Rapunzel and how that fits in to the story..... 

What I was not fond of with this story...

There is absolutely nothing that I didn't like about this story....

If you would like to check out the video review, please see below...




Best wishes
Debs :-)

0 comments: