27 Mar 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly memo that is hosted by Breaking the Spine Blog.

 

Expected Release Date:  9th May 2013
(Release date obtained from Goodreads)


Goodreads link is here.


 Lottie is tired of long-term boyfriends who don’t want to commit to marriage. When her old boyfriend Ben reappears and reminds her of their pact to get married if they were both still single at thirty, she jumps at the chance. 

There will be no dates and no engagement—just a straight wedding march to the altar! Next comes the honeymoon on the Greek island where they first met. But not everyone is thrilled with Lottie and Ben’s rushed marriage, and family and friends are determined to intervene. Will Lottie and Ben have a wedding night to remember or one to forget?

3 comments:

Sabina said...

Eeeekkkkk! I didn't know Sophie Kinsella had another book coming out soon. I'm so excited now! I love her books. Thanks for sharing! Added to my TBR.

My WoW

Sabina @ Delirious About Books

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Ooh, I saw this one on Amazon Vine...I do love her books! And this one looks like a nice break from the shopaholic series.

Here's MY WOW POST

Maria said...

Just added this to my GR shelf - sounds like a fun book!

Here's my WoW