5 Feb 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly memo that is hosted by Breaking the Spine Blog.

 

Expected Release Date:  26th March 2013
(Release date obtained from Goodreads)


Goodreads link is here.


 THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU CAN'T LEAVE BEHIND ...

A broken-down camper hidden deep in a national forest is the only home fifteen-year-old Carey can remember. The trees keep guard over her threadbare existence, with the one bright spot being Carey's younger sister, Jenessa, who depends on Carey for her very survival. All they have is each other, as their mentally ill mother comes and goes with greater frequency. Until that one fateful day their mother disappears for good, and the girls are found by their father, a stranger, and taken to re-enter the "normal" life of school, clothes and boys.

Now, Carey must come to terms with the truth of why their mother spirited them away ten years ago, while haunted by a past that won't let her go ... a dark past that hides many a secret, including the reason Jenessa hasn't spoken a word in over a year. Carey knows she must keep her sister close, and her secrets even closer, or risk watching her new life come crashing down.

6 comments:

Kazhy @ My Library in the Making said...

Oh! I got this one through NetGalley. I'm planning to read it some time near the release date, though <3

Here's my WoW :D

- Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

Sarah Elizabeth said...

This one is making it's way up my tbr list! I was pulled in by that blurb too! :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This does sound like a good one. Thanks!

Here's MY WOW POST

A Beautiful Madness said...

I like the sound of this book. It sounds really interesting. Great pick!
Em @ A Beautiful Madness
My WOW

mk said...

Sounds great! I've seen it before and I'd love to read it. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading it!
Come check out my WOW post.

Divergent Gryffindor said...

Ohh, seems interesting, but the cover is really creepy!
Waiting on Wednesday
The Boys of Summer Giveaway
The Watcher Giveaway