9 Oct 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly memo that is hosted by Breaking the Spine Blog.

 

Expected Release Date:   1st January 2013
(Release date obtained from Goodreads)


Goodreads link is here.





A haunted house, a buried mystery, and a very angry ghost make this one unforgettable thriller.
Jade loves the house she's just moved into with her family. She doesn't even mind being the new girl at the high school: It's a fresh start, and there's that one guy with the dreamy blue eyes. . . .
But then things begin happening. Strange, otherworldly things.
Jade's little brother claims to see a glimmering girl in his room. Jade's jewelry gets moved around, as if by an invisible hand. Kids at school whisper behind her back like they know something she doesn't.
Soon, Jade must face an impossible fact: that her perfect house . . . is haunted.
Haunted by a ghost who's seeking not just vengeance, but the truth. The ghost of a girl who ruled Jade's school -- until her untimely death last year. It's up to Jade to put the pieces together before her own life is at stake. As Jade investigates the mystery, she discovers that her new friends in town have more than a few deep, dark secrets.
But is one of them a murderer?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks great! I am into books with ghost ATM :-)

Thanks for the awesome pick!

Cassie
GreatMunchieReads

Unknown said...

I soooo want this. Great pick...

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

A perfect season for a haunted house....thanks for sharing.

Here's MY WOW POST

Kelly said...

I love haunted houses! Well, I love the idea of them - they scare the crap out of me!

My WoW this week is Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes!

joyh82 said...

sounds like a great pick. Love a good haunted house story. Especially this time of year!

Anonymous said...

Great pick. Thanks for sharing. :)

Reeka said...

Ouuu, GREAT pick for Halloween! Not usually my go-to genre-I tend to get scared very easily lol, but definitely sounds like an exciting read.
_______________
Reeka @BoundbyWords
Check out my WoW

Anonymous said...

Great pick. Thanks for sharing. :)

mk said...

The book sounds pretty good but I think I'll wait to read some reviews before I decide if I want to read it. I hope you enjoy it, when it comes out. Great pick!
Come check out my WOW post.