2 Jun 2012

Book Review - The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland

Elizabeth Margaret--better known as Em--has always known what her life would contain: an internship at her father's firm, a degree from Harvard, and a career as a lawyer. The only problem is, it's not what she wants. So when she gets the opportunity to get away and spend a month with the aunt she never knew, she jumps at the chance. While there, Em learns that her family has some pretty significant secrets. And then there's Cade, the laid-back local surfer boy who seems to be everything Em isn't. Naturally, she can't resist him, and as their romance blossoms, Em feels that for the first time ever, she is really living life on her own terms.

Add to your books on Goodreads here.

Released - 10th May 2012

  
My Review  



Best wishes

Debs :-)

2 comments:

Beckie said...

I reviewed this book not too long ago but it wasn't for me :(

http://beccabookbug.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/early-book-review-summer-my-life-began.html

Lovely to hear a different perspective on it though.

AloneInTheWorld said...

Great review, Debra and one that I'll be adding to my Goodreads list :-)