18 Mar 2012

Book Review - Hana by Lauren Oliver (Book 1.5 Delirium Series)

In the world of Delirium, love is a disease. And like all eighteen-year-olds, Lena and Hana must take the cure.

At the start of their last summer of freedom, they were the closest of friends. Until Hana made a decision that tore them apart... In Delirium, we heard from Lena. Now, Hana gets to tell her side of the story. And nothing is what we first thought.

Hana is a powerful, moving and beautifully told original eBook short story, with a shocking twist that will leave you with your heart in your mouth.


My Review - 7 out of 10

Check out my Review for Delirium (Book 1)  here.
Check out my Review for Pandemonium (Book 2) here.

This was such a great short story and I had only wished  I had read this after I had finished Delirium.   If I was to recommend this, I would definately say that the best time to read this book is straight after Delirium when the story is fresh in your mind.  Although this story does go through some of the same storyline that is in Delirium, this story gives Hana's side of the story (Hana is Lena's best friend). 

This book has a great storyline and an especially great ending...

Best wishes

Debs :-)

0 comments: