25 Mar 2012

Book Review - 90 Miles to Freedom by K C Hilton

"The counselor suggested I start a journal and write down my thoughts. He called it ‘Journal Therapy’ and said it would help me cope with my feelings."

"I’m not sure where to begin, except to say that I had a wonderful life. Actually, it was a perfect life. A loving family and everything money could buy. A life envied by all, but it was stolen from me. I know I made a mistake. But I'm the one struggling to forgive myself."

"To explain I need to start from the beginning. But before I do, I must be honest and admit that I wasn’t perfect. No, I had a secret. A secret that came with a price. A secret that will haunt my dreams forever."

Prepare yourself for an emotional roller coaster. 




My Review

Oh my goodness, what can I say about this book.  This book is amazing.  It completely surprised me in so many ways.  I do not want to spoil it for those of you who are interested in reading this book but I will just say that this book is not what it seems.

A very emotional story that kept me on the edge of my seat and the characters are so full of life, it just made the story so much more enjoyable....

If you would prefer to see the video review, please see below.



Best wishes 

Debs :-) 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review! I am so glad that you shared this. It is my first look at it and am now looking forward to giving it a try.
- FABR Steph