28 Feb 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - Radiate by Marley Gibson


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly memo that is hosted by Breaking the Spine Blog.

 

Expected Release Date:    3rd April 2012
(Release date obtained from Goodreads)




 Hayley Matthews is determined to be the best cheerleader she can. She works hardand pushes herself 110% all the time.Then Hayley finds a lump on her leg. The diagnosis is cancer. The prognosis isunclear. She could lose her leg. Or maybe her life.At first Haley is scared, terrified. In an instant, everything she’s worked for seemsout of reach. But Haley is strong. She’s going to fight this disease. She will not let ittake her life or her dreams.


I read this one at the end of last year as a review copy from Netgalley and absolutely loved it.  I can't wait to purchase my own copy and read it all over again.  Such an emotional story.


Best wishes

Debs 

2 comments:

danicapage said...

Wow! This does sound good, but I'm taking a break from all books cancer for a little while.

I'll keep this one on the backburner though. Thanks for sharing it with me.

My WoW/WWW

Happy reading!

~Danica Page
Taking It One Page at a Time

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

Definitely looking forward to this one. :) Great pick!!

Jess @ Gone with the Words
My Wow pick this week! :)