21 Jan 2012

Book Review: Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (Book 1, Sookie Stackhouse Series)

Sookie Stackhouse is just a small-time cocktail waitress in small-town Louisiana. Until the vampire of her dreams walks into her life-and one of her coworkers checks out....

Maybe having a vampire for a boyfriend isn't such a bright idea.

A fun, fast, funny, and wonderfully intriguing blend of vampire and mystery that's hard to put down, and should not be missed. (Susan Sizemore)


Published:   1st May 2001

My Review :  9 out of 10


I absolutely loved this book.  I have watched the first two seasons of True Blood on the TV so I was hoping that this book would be slightly different from that and it was.  There are quite a differences between the book and the show, it was almost like I was reading a different story.  


For a more detailed review, please see below:

 



Best wishes


Debs

0 comments: