29 Nov 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - Shattered Dreams by Ellie James



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly memo that is hosted by Breaking the Spine Blog.




This week I am featuring Shattered Dreams by Ellie James




So more about the book….

Expected Release Date: 6th December 2011


Sixteen-year-old Trinity Monsour wants nothing more than to live a normal life. But that isn’t as easy as it seems. Trinity is different. She is special. She sees visions, and for those she’s seen, it’s already too late.
Trinity arrives on her aunt’s doorstep in New Orleans with virtually no knowledge of her mysterious heritage. She begins settling into life at a new school and even starts making friends. But all too quickly her dreams accelerate; twisted, terrifying visions of a girl locked in a dark room. And when the head cheerleader, Jessica, goes missing, Trinity knows she has no choice but to step forward with what she’s seen.

But people believe that Trinity has information about Jessica’s disappearance not because of a dream, but because she is involved. She is kind-of dating Jessica’s ex-boyfriend, Chase, and Jessica did pull a nasty prank on Trinity. Revenge seems like the likeliest scenario.

Nothing prepares Trinity for the dark odyssey that ensues while searching for Jessica, including the surprising romance she finds with Chase, or the shocking truths she learns, not just about the girl who has gone missing, but the past that has been hidden from her.




Best wishes

Debs :-)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the fact that it's set in New Orleans. It just seems like a very mysterious and perfect place for something out of the ordinary. The necklace is actually for sale on etsy. It's even more gorgeous up close.

My WOW

Samual said...

I LOVE the cover! It's very pretty! The book sounds very interesting, quite different, in a good way! Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

Sam
Books For All Seasons

Samual said...

Oh, one more thing. New follower.

Sam
Books For All Seasons

test said...

The title and the synopsis sounds really gooood! definitely waiting for this one!

Here's my WoW pick
Jay @ We Fancy Books

Anonymous said...

Great pick! I'm reading it right now :)

My WoW: http://theawesomemagicattic.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-sweet-evil.html

June G said...

I've never heard of this one. Adding it to my TBR list. Thanks!

Giselle said...

I really have to give this series a try it sounds wonderful!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

New Orleans sounds like the perfect setting to enhance the dark mysteries here. Thanks for sharing.

Here's MY WOW POST and
MY WEBSITE

Unknown said...

I've heard a lot about this book, it sounds pretty intense. Nice pick, I'm a new follower. Please check out my WoW post.

Anna @ Wandering Librarians

Farhana said...

Okay so this looks freaking awesome!!! Great WoW

Arghhhh love your blog!!! love the pink and hearts theme, so cute <3333 following now:D

Marathon said...

I'm going to be promoting this one on Tuesday! I'm surprised I haven't heard of it before I was contacted about it. It has such a pretty cover and a great-sounding synopsis!

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)