2 Nov 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting



 

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly memo that is hosted by Breaking the Spine Blog.




This week I am featuring The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting, which is the third book in the Body Finder series.



So more about the book….

Expected Release Date: 17th April 2012

 

****WARNING – MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS ******

 

Violet kept her morbid ability to sense dead bodies a secret from everyone except her family and her childhood-best-friend-turned-boyfriend, Jay Heaton. That is until forensic psychologist Sara Priest discovered Violet's talent and invited her to use her gift to track down murderers. Now, as she works with an eclectic group of individuals—including mysterious and dangerously attractive Rafe—it's Violet's job to help those who have been murdered by bringing their killers to justice. When Violet discovers the body of a college girl killed by "the girlfriend collector" she is determined to solve the case. But now the serial killer is on the lookout for a new "relationship" and Violet may have caught his eye..

 

Best wishes

 

Debs

 

8 comments:

Carina said...

I've heard good things about this series but haven't actually read the first two books. Might need to change that soon.

Great pick,
Carina @ Fictional Distraction

Unknown said...

I haven't heard anything about this. I love a good crime YA book though, excellent pick. I'm a new follower. Please check out my WoW!

Also check out our giveaway of The Future of Us!

Krazzyme(Young Readers) said...

Still haven't read A body finder but I really badly want to!


Feel free to check out my WOW
Krazyyme @ Young Readers

Kelly said...

I keep hearing good things about this series, but haven't gotten a chance to check it out. Nice choice!

Check out my WoW here!

Giselle said...

I haven't read the Body Finder yet although I'm curious about it. Great pick!
Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Anonymous said...

I still need to read the body finder!

My WoW

Grace Fonseca said...

Very nice. Been hearing such great things about Kimberly Derting. Going to read The Pledge Soon. Come visit me as well.

Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

Marathon said...

This was on last week's post, and HIGH FIVE for picking it. I just recently finished the Body Finder series up-to-date, and I'm so firmly engrossed in it, that I'm POed that the third book is coming out so... so NEXT YEAR. :K

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)