5 Mar 2011

Book Review - Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, Book 3)
Number of Pages - 448 

Publsiher - HarperCollins

My Review - 10 out of 10 

Seth wants to be with Aislinn forever. Forever takes on new meaning, though, when your girlfriend is an immortal faery queen. 

Keenan stole Aislinn's mortality to make her a monarch. Now she faces challenges and enticements beyond any she'd ever imagined. 

In Melissa Marr's third mesmerizing tale of Faerie, Seth and Aislinn struggle to stay true to themselves and to each other in a milieu of shadowy rules and shifting allegiances, where old friends become new enemies and one wrong move could plunge the Earth into chaos



I am absolutely loving this series and I would have to say that this is by far the best series I have ever read (apart from the Pretty Little Liars series).  I loved that this book completely surprised me in the viewpoint and the way the world continues where it left off from the last book and following the story of Seth I thought was brilliant...  This is a great series..

For a more detailed review, please see below



Best wishes

Debs
 

0 comments: