10 Feb 2011

Book Beginnings - Friday, 11th February 2011

Hey guys! 

I hope you have all had a fantastic week and are all ready for the weekend.....   There are going to be some Immortals reviews coming up this weekend as I have finally finished the series (it was a bit of a struggle....)...  Here is the book that I have now started to read :


Water for Elephants: A NovelWater for Elephants: A Novel by Sara Gruen

Number of Pages - 331
Publisher - Hodder

First Line - 

'Only three people were left under the red and white awning of the grease joint; Grady, me and the fry cook.'

I was immediately hooked.  I already know the theme of the book and what it is based around but just reading these few words instantly tells me that this was a far bigger disaster than I originally thought...  It completely sucked me in and I immediately wanted to know more....

So far, this book is amazing from the way it has been written to the way the story switches from present day to the past...  I can't wait to finish this book and then watch the movie that is coming out this year...  It should be amazing....

Best Wishes

Debs    

No

2 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I really liked this one. Can't wait for your review.

2 Kids and Tired Books

Debra's Book Cafe said...

This ia an amazing book so far... Ive only started reading it but I couldn't stop.... :-)