29 Jan 2011

Book Review - Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad (LA Candy Book 2)

Hey guys!

This is the first of a few book reviews this week and I have to say that I am really enjoying the LA Candy Series so far...

Sweet Little Lies: An L.A. Candy NovelPublished by Harper Collins

Number of Pages - 336

My review - 9 out of 10 



Jane Roberts was the average girl next door until she and her best friend, Scarlett Harp, landed their own hit reality show, L.A. Candy. But life on camera is getting complicated. . . . 

When racy photos of Jane are leaked to the press, she becomes the center of a tabloid scandal. She turns to costar Madison Parker for help, but does Madison really have Jane's back? 

Scarlett's got a scandal of her own. She's fallen for a guy who's strictly off-limits—which means Scarlett has a big secret to keep. But nothing stays secret for long in Hollywood. 

In television star Lauren Conrad's dishy, entertaining novel about young Hollywood, the lies are only as sweet as the people telling them. 

This is a really good easy read...  I am really loving this series so far and want to find out what happens next...  If it were a TV show, I would say it is similar to Sex and the City but without the Sex part....   I laughed my way through most of this book.

For a more in depth review - 





Best wishes 


Debs

0 comments: