2 Oct 2010

Book Haul - Read It Swap It and Charity Shop

Hey guys!  I have to say that I was very proud of myself this week.  I work in a town centre where within 5 minutes I can be in any book store or charity shop available, so this week I have only picked up one book from town and a couple from Read It Swap It (which is the British book swap site). 

From Read It Swap it I got:

Baggageby Emily Barr

From a charity shop I bought:

Christmas in Seattle (MIRA) by Debbie Macomber

I am very excited to find the Debbie Macomber book as I am in the process of collecting all her books and unless I look on Amazon they are very rare to find...

I hope you enjoyed by haul today.

Best wishes

2 comments:

kalea_kane said...

The books look great. One of my weaknesses is used bookstores. I love Debbie Macomber. :)

Have a great day!

Debra's Book Cafe said...

Thanks! I think I was pretty good this time... Normally I come out with a lot more than was I did! Best wishes