5 Sept 2010

Book Review - What the Hell is He Thinking by Zoe Strimpel

What does he think if I sleep with him on the first date? Why is he possessive even when he isn't all that into me? What does it mean when he won't call me his girlfriend? Why does he freak out when I leave my stuff at his house? What the hell is He Thinking? Having spent a good part of her post-pubescent life picking apart dating dilemmas with her girlfriends over cocktails, Zoe Strimpel decided it was time to do something once and for all about the mystery that is the male mind. So, instead of moping about in the Mars/Venus divide, Zoe did something completely crazy: she talked to actual guys, getting them to explain the tales of confusion that she had gathered from her friends. And - would you believe - they had a lot of gems to offer. So while she had their attention, she also asked them the eight questions you most want men to answer. 

This is such a funny book!  I am in a relationship and have been for the past four and a bit years and for all those out there in relationships you know that there are just some times when you think to yourself the same question as the title of this book......  Sometimes, I just don't have a clue.  I found this book so incredibly funny in reading the mini scenarios in it and comparing it to questions I have myself!

10 out of 10

Best wishes


0 comments: