26 Sept 2010

Book Review - Heartless by Sara Shepard

Pretty Little Liars #7: Heartless
Four gorgeous girls are telling very ugly stories.

First Emily, Aria, Hanna, and Spencer claimed they found a dead body in the woods behind Spencer's house, only to have it vanish without a trace. Then, when the same woods went up in flames, they swore they saw someone who's supposed to be dead rise from the ashes. And even after all that, the pretty little liars are still playing with fire. Call me heartless, but it's about time someone shut these liars up for good. After all, nobody likes a girl who cries wolf—least of all me. . . . 

Wow!!!!  Just when I thought I had it all figured out who was the killer and who was sending the messages etc etc etc....  I was wrong!    I have to say that this book I felt was a big long-winded in places and I took a while to get through this book but I was glad that I did because the plot and what you find out is definitely good...

I am on the last book now and feeling sad that there are no more to read....  I have read the same Pretty Little Liars books one after the other for a while, it really is going to be weird not having 'the next one to read'.... 

9 out of 10

Best wishes

0 comments: