5 Sept 2010

Book Review – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2) by J K Rowling


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)Harry Potter is a wizard. He is in his second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Little does he know that this year will be just as eventful as the last ...even getting there is an adventure in itself! The three firm friends, Harry, Ron and Hermione, are soon immersed in the daily round of Potions, Herbology, Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, and Quidditch. But then horrible and mysterious things begin to happen. Harry keeps hearing strange voices, sinister and dark messages appear on the wall, and then Ron's sister Ginny disappears...


I was quite lucky at the time because I had waited so long to start reading the first book in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, I was able to go out and buy the second book straight away, with no waiting... I enjoyed this book just as much as the first book and immediately got sucked into the story and watching Harry Potter and his friends go through their next year of school life. By the time I got to this second book, I was a fan and knew that whatever story came next I was going to read it and was bound to love it!


10 out of 10


Best wishes




0 comments: