11 Sept 2010

Book Review - Flawless by Sara Shepard

Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya . . . as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever.

And why shouldn't I tell? They deserve to lose it all. With every crumpled note, wicked IM, and vindictive text message I send, I'll be taking these pretty little liars down. Trust me, I've got enough dirt to bury them alive. 

Oh my goodness...  I am now totally addicted to these books and this is only the second one!  Following the different characters around what they are doing, what they are trying to hide and watching them try to figure out who is sending them the messages....  I had taken me slightly longer to read this book but only because my work got in the way of my reading!!!!!

10 out of 10

Best wishes




0 comments: