28 Aug 2010

Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga)Hey guys!  Sorry it has been a while since my last book review but this book completely got the better of me.  I have to say that this is the longest book I have ever read and although it was an exciting challenge, it did put me off reading it a bit.

Once I had eventually got stuck down to reading it, I was completely sucked into the story (parden the pun lol!) and although I thought some parts were very long winded I loved how the characters dealt with the different obstacles they came across.

The only thing that I was not so keen on and thought was a bit unrealistic was the child and its name...  What a silly name!

All in all, a very good book but a bit long winded!  I think this book would work better for me if it was split into two like the movie will be...  Feeling really sad now that I have come to the end of reading the Twilight series....

8 out of 10

Best wishes



0 comments: