21 Aug 2010

Book Haull - The Remainder of the Amazon Order!

Hey guys!  Some of you may know that I moved house a week ago and just before I moved I placed a massive Amazon order.  I have been desperately waiting the last batch.  As I ordered them from the market place they have been coming through in bits and pieces so I thought it would be better to wait and and do one Haul post.

So, here we go.  First off, I bought the three books written by Stig Larsson.  The first called The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, the second called The Girl who Played with Fire and the last one is called The Girl who Kicked the Hornets' Nest.  I am so looking forward to reading these as I have heard a lot of buzz about them.  I have resisted watching the movie because I would really prefer to read the book first...  I did not realise until I received them how long the books are....



Ok, on the left hand side are as follows -
Tribute by Nora Roberts.
Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier
101 Things You Did Not Know About Titanic
The Man Who Cried by Sally Potter
Blockade Billy by Stephen King
Conspiracies and Cover-Ups by David Alexander
The Whaleboat House by Mark Mills
Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts

And I got a couple of books written by Nora Robert's alter ego - JD Robb but I don't have the books in front of me at the mo and can't quite read the picture lol!

Next I got:
Hex Hall (Book 1) by Rachel Hawkins
Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern
Asking for Trouble: A Novel by Elizabeth Young
Running In Heels: A Novel by Anna Maxted
Fen by Freya North
The Nanny by Melissa Nathan
I LOVE CAPRI by Belinda Jones.

I was so pleased because the last five books (the bottom five in the picture to the right hand side) I got for £1!!!.

Next there is:
What I Saw And How I Lied by Judy Blundell
The Other Woman by Jane Green
Mr. Maybe: A Novel by Jane Green
Babyville: A Novel by Jane Green










Sorry for the darkness in this picture!  I have read so many reviews and watched so many reviews on YouTube about the Pretty Little Liars Series so I thought I would go ahead and get them.  I have I think one more to get and I have the full set.  I don't know if any of you guys do this but when there is a series of books and I think I will like them, I have to buy the full set before I start reading them...  Don't know why, maybe because I don't want any waiting time going from one book to the other......

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my haul.  I am still wading through reading Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, which I am about halfway through.  I have to say that I have never read a book this big before and it is challenging!

Best wishes

4 comments:

Cass said...

OMG you have the whole series! -1. Looks like you just need Unbelievable or PLL... both of them aren't shown in the photo.

I don't even have one of them, and they're my favourite series so far. I'm up to Heartless, #7.

I'm wondering how much all of that cost...|

I SEE HEX HALL!!

@marielovesbooks Coolies! :) I love IMM posts in the form of vlogs, so keep that up. Oh, and since I'm a blogger too, and I love me some shameless plugging...

Oh, and that's great that it is a sticker... it would be a shame if it were permanent.

Here is what I got this week!

Debra's Book Cafe said...

Hey! I have got nearly all the Pretty Little Liars series bar one. The first one! Which should be delivered soon... The covers I wanted were the American version because I don't think the English version of the covers looks as good so I have had to wait quite a while to build up the collection...

Missy B. said...

My greatest wish is to be able to BUY all of the books on my amazon wishlist.....how exciting for you to have received such a haul!! Enjoy them!! :)

Thanks for following my blog as well. :)

Debra's Book Cafe said...

Hi Missie! Wouldn't that be good! I would love to have an unlimited account with Amazon!