29 Aug 2010

Book Haul – W H Smiths


Hey guys!  Well, I went into town and guess what I bought..... yep, you've guessed it... more books!!! I couldn't resist. For those who are not aware of the shop, W H Smiths is a shop which sells newspapers, books, stationery, DVDs and stuff like that. At the moment they are doing a great offer where you buy one book and get the second half price... So, this is what I bought:


The Reef by Nora Roberts

Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

Black Hills by Nora Roberts.


These look like cracking books. I know that with Hush Hush I have seen so many videos on YouTube that have given great reviews so I thought I would give it a go!


The added bonus with buying these books is that when I went to the counter and paid I got a voucher which enabled me to have £5 off when I spent more than £15 on books! So, what did I do. I paid for my books and then went straight back into the shop and bought some more that I have been deliberating about!!! I shall do a second post with what I bought!


Best wishes


0 comments: