4 Jul 2010

Welcome!


Being a complete virgin to blogging (I know I know... Its about time, your saying!), I thought I would just do a welcome blog to introduce myself. My name is Debra Knights and I live in Suffolk, England. At the moment, the sky is sunny and the wind is blowing in the right direction, straight into my flat.. For the past few days it has been hotter than the sun in my flat (ok, so that is a slight exageration... ok maybe a pretty huge exaggeration) but today is the first day this week I have felt 'normal' rather than so overcome with heat that I have not wanted to do anything other than just sit and read and even that at times seemed like quite a task! I work full time as a legal secretary and in my spare time I love to read and write so I thought this would be a good way of combining the two.

My idea for this site is for me to review the books I have read and will be reading and also incorporate my own ramblings from time to time...

If you have any questions, do let me know or if you have any recommendations I would love to hear them...

0 comments: