4 Jul 2010

Live the Dream by Josephine Cox


'Handsome, wealthy and charismatic, Luke Hammond should have the word at his feet. Instead, he is immersed in a double tragedy which has rocked the quiet town of Blackburn. Luke's only respite from his respectable everyday life as owner of Hammonds factory is the precious time he carves out each week when he seeks solace deep in the heart of the Ribble Valley. There, his turbulent emotions find their way into his mesmerising powerful paintings...'


I really enjoyed this book. I like the way that with each of the books I have read of hers so far the stories have the same feel to them, the way the characters go through something painful in the past and now they have to come to terms with that and move forward.

The only down point for me was that there was more description than story, but that is only my personal preference...

A great story and I have a feeling I might have to be reading a lot more of her books in the future....

9 out of 10

0 comments: