5 Jul 2010

The Chocolate Lovers' Club by Carole Matthews

The Chocolate Lovers' Club

'There’s one thing that Lucy Lombard can’t live without, and that’s chocolate—creamy, delicious chocolate. Sharing her obsession are three other addicts: Autumn, Nadia, and Chantal. Together they form a select group known as The Chocolate Lovers’ Club. Whenever there’s a crisis, they meet in their sanctuary, a cafe called Chocolate Heaven. With a cheating boyfriend, a flirtatious boss, a gambling husband and a loveless marriage, there’s always plenty to discuss....'

I bonded with this book from the title - chocolate is my favourite food in the whole wide world.  If they invented a chocolate that you would not gain weight, I would have it every day!  I loved the quote it has on my copy which reads 'Forget diamonds - chocolate is a girl's best friend', which is so true in my case!  Love it love it love it!

A wonderfully funny read but only deducting one point as there were a couple of characters that I was confused about...

9 out of 10

0 comments: