31 Jul 2010

13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

13 Little Blue Envelopes (rpkg)
Inside little blue envelope 1 are $1,000 and instructions to buy a plane ticket.

In envelope 2 are directions to a specific London flat.

The note in envelope 3 tells Ginny: Find a starving artist.

Because of envelope 4, Ginny and a playwright/thief/ bloke–about–town called Keith go to Scotland together, with somewhat disastrous–though utterly romantic–results. But will she ever see him again?

Everything about Ginny will change this summer, and it's all because of the 13 little blue envelopes.

This book is amazing!  I started this book yesterday morning and finished it about 10 minutes ago...  This has fast become one of my favourite reads this year!  I loved following Ginny through opening the different envelopes and seeing what she had to do and where she had to go. 

I also loved the fact that the chapters were quite short..  I like that in a book because it makes me feel like I am getting through the book faster...

For all of you chaps out there who want to buy it and read it or for those who already have it and it is on your to read pile, do not delay...  This is an amazingly funny book that you will not be able to put down!

LOVED IT!!!   10000000000000000000000000000 out of 10



0 comments: